RESERVATIONS, PAYMENT & CANCELLATIONS
- All reservations must be made by calling our reservation line at (970) 726-1518. On line reservations/registration is NOT available.
- Now accepting Summer and Fall reservations.
- Reservations are required for all programs and can be made by calling
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Day-of reservations accepted based upon availability.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time a reservation is made. The remainder of your payment is due thirty (30) days prior to your first scheduled activity. If an activity is scheduled within thirty (30) days of service, the full payment is due at the time of the reservation.
- Participants cancelling reservations within 14 days of their reservation will be charged 50% of the activity cost.
- Participants rescheduling reservations within 14 days of their reservation will incur a $25 change fee due at time of reservation reschedule.
- Participants who do not attend a scheduled activity or do not call 24 hours in advance to cancel are considered a “no show” and will not receive a refund.
Fill out the inquiry form to the right for more information. *Please note this is not a registration or a reservation. Customer Service must be contacted for your registration/reservation. Reservations can be made by calling (970) 726-1518. No on line reservations are currently accepted.
Fill out the form below to receive more information only. *Please note this is not a reservation/registration form. Customer Service must be contacted at
970-726-1518 to process your reservation/registration.
Fields with an (*) are required.